NHS Eye Examination
We are only seeing patients with pre-booked appointments. Please phone on 02088867266 on the first instance. We may be able to help you over the phone, otherwise we will make an appointment with you.Thank you for you cooperation and understanding.
You qualify for an NHS eye examination if you are:
- Glaucoma sufferer
- Aged over 40 and are the parent/brother/sister/child of a person diagnosed with glaucoma
- Over 60 years of age
- Under 16 years
- A full time student under the age of 19
- In receipt of Income Support
- In receipt of Family Credit
- The partner of someone receiving either Income support of Family credit
- On low income and in receipt of certificate AG2
- Eligible for NHS complex vouchers
- Registered blind or sight impaired
- Some of the groups listed above may also be entitled to help with the cost of their spectacles or contact lenses.